Just returned from Belize trip with my wife, daughter, her fiancé, my sister and law and wife's 80 year old mother. Spent a week at Cocotal. The service was great, the pool refreshing and we took full advantage of the kayaks and bikes. Great dining north at Capricorn and south at Aji, both easy walks even for our 80 YO. The mini reef at the dock was fun - even saw a nice lobster there. I chose Cocotal because I heard the bonefishing off the beach in that area would be good. While we did spot tailing bones every morning along the beach south, we were better at chasing them off that catching them. We've been to Belize 6 times and always hit Ambergris because we have a flyfishing guide we love there. This is easily the best place we've stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotal Inn and Cabanas is a beachfront hotel and vacation property located 2- 1/2 miles north of San Pedro. There are eight units available for nightly rental. Intimate and low key, Cocotal is still only a bike ride from town in a quiet area of resorts and private homes. Our units are well appointed with fully equipped kitchens, air conditioning, cable TV, wifi and maid service. There is an in-ground pool, honor bar, BBQ, and free bicycles and kayaks for guest use - a beautiful property and a great value! This description is based on information provided by the specialty lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cocotal Inn & Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotal Inn And Cabanas
- Cocotal Inn & Cabanas Hotel San Pedro
- Cocotal Inn & Cabanas Belize/San Pedro