“Great food & Drinks”

Blue Water Grill
Ranked #25 of 191 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Asian, Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Blue Water Grill is located beachfront at The Sunbreeze Hotel in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize. We serve island style cuisine in an open air setting overlooking the Caribbean. We are ideal for special occasions and larger groups. Great food and a great atmosphere. We would love to have you join us for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

These guys are some of the best we tried while in Belize. The food and drinks are all good and the staff is friendly. the place is on the beach and has a great view of the pristine ocean. One evening, we brought in some fish and lobster that we caught earlier and they turned that into the best meal that we had in a long time. Great job.

There are newer reviews for Blue Water Grill

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have eaten at the Blue Water Grill many times on my visits to Belize. The food is always excellent no matter what I order. I highly recommend the Baileys Colada .. Dessert in a glass...it's amazing. Part of the appeal besides the great food is the local artists that play here. On my last visit, there was a reggae group playing. Faya Link, Blackhenoh, and a wicked keyboard player.. It was great entertainmant and I love that it was such a local flava! I loved the "Pretty Little Smile" so much..I bought the CD!!!! Way to go Blue Water Grill it is really awesome to support your local musicians in this way. I hope it's a regular part of your schedule. Next time I return I will make sure to be there on that night again. The last year I was here it was a different artist, very talented as well, but these guys had so much positive energy and good vibes it was definately a fun, not to be missed experience. Enjoy! PS If you like shrimp...2 words.. Cocunut shrimp..mmmm.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

This was our go-to spot for breakfast each time we traveled to Ambergris. The fry jacks are great and the bacon is AMAZING. The service is always awesome. There was only one other breakfast place that even came CLOSE to Blue Water Grill. Haven't had lunch here yet but dinner is good and desserts are fantastic!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Visited in slow season & heard good things about Blue Water. Waited for restaurant to reopen after being closed for season. Made dinner reservations for 6 adults. The hostess had no record of our reservation & would have to work us in. She was not the most inviting of people unlike most people in Belize who are so very friendly. Service was good (thanks Mardo) & the food was good. We like to enjoy our appetizers before we order (the calamari was delish) so we felt a little rushed in that regard but were all looking forward to some delicious fresh sea food. Drinks, were good, wine list was good & food was good. Women's restroom was located in an empty motel room & you had to obtain a key. Location was good. I would definitely eat here again but it was not the best experience of the vacation.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great food great view! a little bit expensive for young travelers on a budget! but the food and the view make it worth it!