We've been to Belize five times since 2000, at Grand Colony in 2008 and 2010 with our daughter and a friend, and 2014 add a couple.
Accommodations are first-class but not stuffy, service is eager but not obsequious, and that's why we keep coming back.
What we like most is how quiet it is, even when there are families with kids, they aren't those sort of families, if you know what I mean. It's an easy walk or bike or kayak (latter two complimentary) into San Pedro, or you can rent a golf cart by the hour from the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Colony Island Villas features luxurious suites. 3 bedrooms beachfront, 3 bedrooms partial sea view and 2 bedrooms partial sea view. Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, with spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the barrier reef. Kitchen is fully equipped, central air conditioned, with washer and dryer. Pier 366 Seafood House by the beach serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reserve a tour with the onsite dive-shop and tour center or just relax in our 3-tiered fresh water pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Colony Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Colony Island Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Colony Island Villas Belize/San Pedro