Websites are often masterpieces of photographic deception, with crushing disappointment when you get there. No so here! At the airport, Frank had already arranged for us to be greeted and transported by a friendly driver. At the Villas, Onelia was welcoming and wonderful. Our room was immaculate and more than we expected, almost like being at home. Service was five star and first world. Ada gave us a tour of the facility and highlighted the many services they offer. Recommended restaurants, diving, golf cart, and tours were consistently outstanding. Our hypercritical teenagers raved about this place! The entire stay was paradise in paradise for our family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Colony Island Villas features luxurious suites. 3 bedrooms beachfront, 3 bedrooms partial sea view and 2 bedrooms partial sea view. Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, with spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the barrier reef. Kitchen is fully equipped, central air conditioned, with washer and dryer. Pier 366 Seafood House by the beach serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reserve a tour with the onsite dive-shop and tour center or just relax in our 3-tiered fresh water pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Colony Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Colony Island Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Colony Island Villas Belize/San Pedro