Open today: 08:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Snorkeling and Fishing trip

This company is very considerate! My daughter was sick the night before the snorkeling trip so I... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
graceld2
Houston, Texas
via mobile
Diving Great, Fishing Amazing

My daughter and I spent a week with in San Pedro enjoying with water with Reef Adventures. They... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$60.00
from US$66.99
from US$90.00
More Info
All reviews dive master these guys dive shop manatee sighting captain ron fish night dive days diving great diving blue hole marine life advanced certification experienced divers rough water shark ray alley spent a week highlight of our trip
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We did a full day fishing/BBQ/snorkel trip and a snorkel trip to Hol Chan and both were excellent. Caught a bunch of fish and ate some of them on a beach straight out of a postcard. Snorkeling at Mexico rocks was awesome! Nurse sharks, rays, tons of fish. Hardly any other people. We were in heaven. Hol Chan was much busier but it was beautiful. It wasn't too clear because of all the rain but it was still great and we were glad we did it. It was a last minute trip and just the two of us which was nice. We saw some really full boats there and that does not appeal to me at all. Loved having the boat to ourselves both days! Everyone we worked with there was great.

Date of experience: November 2013
5  Thank jackiep1102
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Reef adventures was awesome! Orlando is the best dive master ever. Brian, our boat captain, awesome too. These two guys made our vacation an unbelievable trip. This was my first time diving and they were so patient with me. I can't say enough good things about these men.

Date of experience: September 2013
4  Thank Dixon1231
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Discounts for wonderful Paradise Villas Guests. I trusted Instructor Ched to train two of my children.... Enough said? Reuben is a charming, helpful and observant divemaster.

Date of experience: August 2013
2  Thank Alice N
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Ched, Ruben and Orlando are the kinks of the reef.
This is hands down the best dive shop on the island.
These guys are professional, knowledgeable and fun.
I would not dive if I hade to go with another shop.
I trust these guys and whole heartedly believe they are the best.
Can't wait to get back

Date of experience: July 2013
2  Thank DannyMcguire
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My husband and I went diving with Reef Adventures & they were great! The diving company through our resort wouldn't take us out because of "reduced visibility." We heard about reef adventures and they took us out the next day. (Come to find out "reduced visibility" in Ambergris Caye means 50ft versus 150ft...) On top of that, my husband and I got lost and were 30 minutes late and they still waited on us! They are great guys- We were able to get 4 dives in with them and got to see amazing sea life (including petting the belly of a nurse shark). I highly recommend them for your diving adventures!

Date of experience: June 2013