“Great, very professional dive shop”

Reef Adventures Belize
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: REEF ADVENTURES, a PADI dive shop owned and operated by Dive Instructor Ched Cabral, has been providing diving, dive training, snorkeling and tours since 2000 in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize. We take you out in smaller boats with personal attention and show you the best of the local coral reef. Vacation packages with lodging, diving, and tours available at discounted rates through the US office.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This was my first experience scuba diving, and I think I was fortunate to stumble onto Ched and Reef Adventures. My instructor, Russell, was extraordinarily patient--let's just say I'm not a natural at scuba! Nonetheless, Russell showed me the ropes and led me through the extraordinary reef at Hol Chan.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"small boat"
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We did a full day fishing/BBQ/snorkel trip and a snorkel trip to Hol Chan and both were excellent. Caught a bunch of fish and ate some of them on a beach straight out of a postcard. Snorkeling at Mexico rocks was awesome! Nurse sharks, rays, tons of fish. Hardly any other people. We were in heaven. Hol Chan was much busier but it was beautiful. It wasn't too clear because of all the rain but it was still great and we were glad we did it. It was a last minute trip and just the two of us which was nice. We saw some really full boats there and that does not appeal to me at all. Loved having the boat to ourselves both days! Everyone we worked with there was great.

5  Thank jackiep1102
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Reef adventures was awesome! Orlando is the best dive master ever. Brian, our boat captain, awesome too. These two guys made our vacation an unbelievable trip. This was my first time diving and they were so patient with me. I can't say enough good things about these men.

4  Thank Dixon1231
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Discounts for wonderful Paradise Villas Guests. I trusted Instructor Ched to train two of my children.... Enough said? Reuben is a charming, helpful and observant divemaster.

2  Thank Alice N