The staff at Coco Beach made the resort the PERFECT place for a getaway. The bartenders were entertaining and the wait staff were extremely accommodating. Even the pool staff were fun- Larry "the pool guy" kept us laughing, brought us anything we needed, and talked to us like we were family. The bakery shop on site was AMAZING food, after discovering it, we ate there at least once per day. All in all a fabulous place to stay. We would recommend to anyone and we would stay there, again, even as homeowners of Ambergris Caye.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar reserved for the exclusive use of our registered guests. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking, paddle boarding and weekday water aerobics, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro