Where do I begin??
We just got back from Coco Beach Resort yesterday and I couldn't wait to write about my experience on tripadvisor....
Once you arrive at Sand Pedro you will take a 5min cab ride to the boat dock where you will be greeted by the friendly staff and taken on a 15min boat trip to Coco Beach Resort. The boat ride is a breathtaking reminder of what you're about to experience in Coco Beach Resort/San Pedro. You will be greeted with a tropical drink and the friendliest staff who will cater and pamper you like no other on the island. We visited Coco Beach during the off season (September19-24) which I "highly" recommend. Everyday was sunny for us with two showers during the evening. The resort is much quieter during off season and it feels more exclusive. We stayed in the Two Bedroom Sea View Suites, words can't explain the colors, decor, ambiance and most importantly THE VIEW!! This suite was worth every penny. The pool/s with swim up bar, high jump guratto, beach like entry one ending into another are amazing and super fun. Larry the pool guy was fabulous!! He and the rest of the pool/bar staff will keep you entertained and comfortable, but don't stay at the pool the entire time, you must take advantage of at least one or two excursions during your stay at Coco beach. My husband and I were there to Dive...AC the dive master was fantastic, he took us out to the Marine Park at Hol Chan for our first dive... 30 feet max here but you will see the most beautiful Marine life and "the second-largest barrier reef in the world." The next day down to 66 feet at Cypress and 88 feet at Coco Tres. Simply Stunning!! My husband and his dad went fishing on day 3 and caught over 30 fish (red snapper, yellow tail, etc...), they also provide complimentary canoes for families to snorkel not too far out from the resort.
The only minor issue during our stay was the food situation, Coco Beach was in the process of building a restaurant as well as a bakery shop while we were there so we had to visit their sister resort next door to eat. However, they will deliver to your room and pool at anytime through out the day from the restaurant next door. Nevertheless, I'm certain the restaurant on the property will be built and ready to go once the season starts. Please visit "Rendezvous" the most amazing Thai restaurant about 5 miles north while you're there (you need to rent a golf cart from the resort to get there.) This place is to die for!!
I could go on and on, but words can't truly describe our exotic, soothing, breathtaking, adventurous experience at Coco Beach Resort. You must see it and experience it for yourself!
Thanks to the general manager and all the staff at Coco Beach Resort for making our trip a beautiful experience that is now engraved in our memory for years and years to come.
Ps. Please get a massage on the beach!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar reserved for the exclusive use of our registered guests. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking, paddle boarding and weekday water aerobics, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro