Coco Beach is maybe 3 miles north of San Pedro. Beautiful spot on the beach and the property is immaculate. Pool is pristine and entertaining, bar rooms, everything is "Excellent". The staff would get a 10 out of 10 with the exception of disinformation regarding services at other hotels so they get a 9 out of 10.
Since the hotel / villas are still relatively new there is a lot that the property is missing. As of now they have no restaurant, no spa, the bar is even subcontracted out. When we asked about services the staff has been directed to basically tell people that there is no services of any type that can be had. This is a real mistake since it would be off putting to most people would not like to leave a property to get services. But......
Don't let the lack of property services scare you. The adjoining properties pretty much all have completely full services available. This means you can stay at a brand new clean pool and room and with a very short walk you can have all your meals, spa, and activities. It is the best of both worlds. A 4 star nice quite place to stay without all the crazy party atmosphere and full services within close proximity.
It would seem that the simple issues like bar foods, snacks, and a coffee pot would be a simple fix but for now that has been sort of ignored for some reason.
I would definitely stay here again. When / if they get a restaurant, coffee, and spa we would likely be a candidate for purchasing a villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar reserved for the exclusive use of our registered guests. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking, paddle boarding and weekday water aerobics, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro