We went to Coco Beach Resort for our honeymoon during the first 2 weeks of October, and the words "perfection" and "luxury" aren't enough to describe this experience. The resort is gorgeous, with freshly manicured sand grounds, clear blue pools of many shades that are almost as gorgeous as the ocean, and architecture that is simply beautiful. We stayed for 14 days, and by the end we just wanted to live there. We were in Casita 1, and while this was hurricane season, there were only a few rainy periods and it was nice to just spend some time in the luxury of our Casita during those times. Other cloudy days opened up to sunny skies, and it was the most beautiful experience of my life.
The staff is amazing. Every single person behind the bar was awesome. They are so fun, and everyone is so accommodating - they define "above and beyond". Service is taken to a level beyond 5 starts at this resort. The recommendations for local food in San Pedro were amazing.. I am now a lover of pupusas, a dish from El Salvador that we had at Pupuseria Tipico Salvadoreno. Amazing. The best part is that the staff was genuinely kind, and we became friends during our stay. Darrell, you were the best, I wish we could have hung out in San Pedro one night as friends. I couldn't possibly ask for more from a resort staff. Our every need was met, and I have never had better or more courteous service on a luxury vacation.
The grounds are so well-kept they are breathtaking. I have photos that look like I was in the movie The Land Before Time. It is just the most amazing place I've been on earth. The ocean water is crystal clear and only 10-15 feet deep all the way out to the reef, so kayaking in the ocean is not only easy and peaceful, but you can see straight down to the sea floor. The pools are kept so clean that they are as worthy of photos as the ocean - thank you to Larry the pool guy ;) Also thank you for the sand art - Krista + Kevin :)
Our room was perfection.. I could live there. A few notes for those who are picky like me with travel.. the air conditioning worked perfectly, which we needed since the days reached 100 degrees. The beds are extremely comfortable, the kitchen has a water filtration system in the fridge, and is fully stocked with everything you need (glassware, plates, blender, etc.). It was always clean, and simply beautiful. I really wish I could just live in Casita 1 forever...
We 100% want to return to this resort.. my husband Kevin and I had such a good time, and being here made us want to live there and become locals. With a mother as a travel agent growing up I have been many places, from Aruba to Costa Rica to Hawaii, and everywhere in between. From the food to the people to the scenery, the only word I can think of to describe this experience is perfection. I cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar reserved for the exclusive use of our registered guests. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking, paddle boarding and weekday water aerobics, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro