#1 resort on the island. Staff are friendly, helpful, & fun. Food and drinks are good. So much to do on this island… I recommend going crocodile hunting at CSI. Booze cruise, snorkelling/scuba diving are a MUST. The blue hole is awesome! Also, venturing into the local areas was fun- just gotta be careful and travel in groups. Must try "ceviche" - its an island version of bruschetta and its to die for. There are many good restaurants nearby - ask front desk. The captain morgans casino is in walking distance. Overall an amazing experience! Only complaint is the mosquitos get really bad around 5-7pm. So don't forget bugspray!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar reserved for the exclusive use of our registered guests. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking, paddle boarding and weekday water aerobics, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro