My boyfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights in September so it was low season and we got a great price. Starting with our arrival from the airport, we were pick-up and taken to the water taxi dock and taken to our hotel's dock (8 mins). We were greeted there by staff with a cool wash cloth to wipe our hands and face...first class service. They handled our luggage and escorted us to our room. Which i will say was very clean, smelled good, had the word "LOVE" in fresh flower petals. The service was great, we ordered food from the sister property next door several times for breakfast, lunch and dinner (no restaurant on site yet, its under construction) It was delivered in a timely fashion and always with a great big smile from the same young man. (didn't get his name) Our room was just steps away from the pool, so it was nice to walk right out and lounge in the tanning deck of the pool. We were able to rent a golf cart a couple of days from the hotel. The golf carts were in need of some repair and maintenance. I recommend either renting a golf cart for your entire stay from somewhere in town or if you plan on relaxing at the hotel most of your stay then just rent it from the hotel when you need it. We rented bikes one day,(from the hotel) but it's about a 5mile trip one way to town. At night it's very dark and felt a little unsafe since it's very isolated. Again it was slow season so a lot of the hotels along the way were closed. If on a bike the best route is on the beach. Golf carts are not allowed on the beach so you have to take a back road into town. By the way, the dirt road is bumpy with large pot holes so be prepared for a rough ride and if it rains you might get stuck in the mud.The other option is the water taxi which goes by about every hour, it's free to go into town, but the return trip to your hotel is $14 per person. It can quickly add up which is why the golf cart you can rent for about $60 per day. I wish the room came equipped with a small refrigerator for our water and drinks. I will return to Coco Beach resort in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar reserved for the exclusive use of our registered guests. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking, paddle boarding and weekday water aerobics, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro