From my experience of doing research online about where to stay, that most places websites simply don't do them justice, this is an understatement for Belizean Cove! Although, I don't think it's possible to put this beauty and luxury onto a website, it's something that needs to be experienced for yourself.
My family and I stayed in the 2 bedroom condo which had every single necessity you would need if you were at home times 100. The kitchen, which was large and open, had everything you would need to feed a party of 20. We had a fridge for our stuff and an wine fridge separately. The living room was cozy and had amazing views of the Caribbean sea and the dock and the property-wide pool which my kids never got sick of.
Since I was traveling with a 7 year old and a 1 year old, this made it challenging for me in most pools because my baby constantly needed to be where my older one went. With this pool there were great divisions of shallowness that he always thought he was with his brother.
And the bed! When they say "fit for king" it must have been after sleeping here and waking up to sunrises that are seen directly from the pillow! (Traveling with a baby you get to see the before the sunrise even happens - so this was a huge perk!)
However, the staff were the ones that made the difference for us! There attention to detail and the extra out of the way things they did for us, really made it a wonderful stay. We took out the bikes to explore the island, and since few people travel with babies, they didn't have one with an infant seat, but within 30 minutes they located one and we had a great bike adventure!
For our departure they did everything they could to make sure we got to where we were going, since we weren't leaving the island and they made sure that our private water taxi took us where we had to go and arranged it with the next hotel we headed too.
We traveled Belize for over 2 weeks and stayed in a variety of hotels and vacation rentals, but this one blew us away on every level! Plus, the insane sunsets didn't help our saying good bye to this gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Cove Estates is a collection of six luxurious beachfront vacation rentals located 3 miles north of San Pedro Town. Each villa is elegantly decorated with its own unique style and decor. The villas have the flexibility to be rented as one, two or three bedrooms; making Belizean Cove Estates the ideal setting for an intimate honeymoon, large family, or group vacation. All villas feature marble floors, fully equipped gourmet kitchens, a spacious living room, and dining room. Breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea can be enjoyed from the privacy of each condo's master bedroom and living room. All villas are located directly beachfront and feature a private balcony/patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belizean Cove Estates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Cove Estates Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Cove Estates Belize/San Pedro