“Yummy”
Review of Paradice Cream

Paradice Cream
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in San Pedro
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: Paradice Cream is an ice cream parlor serving great homemade ice cream. We have the world's best shakes and malts. We also have sorbet!
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Fun, local ice cream shop. My boyfriend and I stopped here for a treat one afternoon while staying at Ramon's Village resort. They let you sample multiple flavors and the prices are good.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite places to stop on a warm day. So many flavors to choose from. The owner uses his grandmother's recipe, and it is delicious!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Owner Mike makes and serves creamy, delicious ice cream in a variety of traditional and unique flavours. Our group of 8 tried different flavours and were very impressed all around.

For a wonderful treat on a hot day, served in a friendly environment, gotta go to Paradice Cream.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

My partner and I are quite fussy with our ice cream and this was amazing. There are so many different and unusual flavours - unfortunately we only got to come here once on our stay in San Pedro, I would have loved to come back and try more! Also, the scoops were enormous - I couldn't finish mine! We also really enjoyed talking to Mike and hearing his story about how he came to Belize, all the staff were so friendly.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

A small place with a variety of ice cream flavors. Staff was friendly! I constantly visit this place and have been trying from their variety of flavors.