My wife and I traveled to Belize for an anniversary vacation. We stayed one week and got a honeymoon package. We flew to Belize City, took a local flight to San Pedro and then a water taxi to Las Terrazas. There were few guests when we arrived but the resort filled as we got closer to the weekend. We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo with a sun deck and a cold plunge pool. The rooms were clean and well appointed. A full kitchen was available but we ate most of our meals at the restaurant on-site.
The staff was very friendly and attentive. We ate most of our dinners outside at tables arranged around the pool. The food was excellent. On our anniversary, a special dinner was prepared on the roof of the restaurant as the sun set. A highlight of the trip was a sunset sail on a 48' catamaran (which was included in our package). The beaches were clean and the water warm. The barrier reef blocks almost all wave action - so there's no sound of surf - and lots of seaweed growing in the shallow waters.
All in all, a nice location to get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is the only member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Belize and part of the LVX Collection. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. Take advantage of our FREE Amenities including Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Hobie Cats, an Aqua Bike, Bicycles and Yoga Mats. Golf Cart Rental is available to explore the island and town of San Pedro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro