Amazing service as soon as we arrived in San Pedro, starting with the boat captain and to the staff at the resort. It was raining and there was a staff member at the dock with an umbrella waiting for us with drinks. I was amaze at how the service was through out the resort, especially the staff at O restaurant, they are very knowledge with things to do/check out around the island and mainland.
Our room was exactly like the pictures, we were in the 2 bed room penthouse with a private dunk pool, had amazing view of the ocean. Very clean and the appliance seems brand new, only thing that didn't work was the coffee maker, but it wasn't a big deal, since we don't drink much coffee. The only other minor complaint I have was the internet, the signal was very weak in our room, but was it was perfect outside around the resort. Not a big deal, since we were on vacation, we shouldn't be on the internet anyways.
Resort has complimentary bikes to use, which I highly recommend riding along the beach into town.
Another must do if you are celebrating any kind of event or just want to have a little something special, is their private dinner, that is set up on the beach. Only cost $150 US for two people, includes 3 course meal and a bottle of wine, it is totally worth it.
I highly recommend this resort, cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is a Preferred Boutique Resort and the only member of Preferred Hotel Group in Belize. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro