I just left las Terrazas and it was amazing. The staff is friendly, helpful, and accommodating. This place really sets the standard for how all resorts should be run in Belize. Everything is clean, it's looks just like the pictures online, the rooms have everything you need for a perfect get away. It is far from the San Pedro town, but u can take a very short 4 min boat ride there or rent a golf cart from the resort and drive 4 miles. It was an adventure for me to see Belize on the mAin land so I drove the golf cart! It's secluded, so if you want to be around a lot of other resorts and people this is not the place for you. It's a very relaxing atmosphere! Only suggestion or change I would make it to have some form of entertainment or activities for the guest since its so far away from everything else. The food is divine! 5 stars for the restaurants cuisine! The prices are in US dollars and its lil but too pricey for Belize in my opinion. But you have the option of going into town and buying your own food( which is cheaper) and cooking it yourself in your room. Very room has a full kitchen with supply's. Overall, it's was the best trip. A lil expensive but well worth it;-) ask for Evan (the manager) or Carl! The best staff by far! I they will make sure your needs are met and you happiness is most important thing to them.. can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is the only member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Belize and part of the LVX Collection. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. Take advantage of our FREE Amenities including Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Hobie Cats, an Aqua Bike, Bicycles and Yoga Mats. Golf Cart Rental is available to explore the island and town of San Pedro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro