Las Terrazas Resort
Banyan Bay Suites(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$339
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$195
  • Pool
Mata Rocks Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$180
El Secreto(San Pedro)
US$465
Hotels.com
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$92
US$394
US$380
Orbitz.com
SunBreeze Suites(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$224
Cayo Espanto(San Pedro)
US$1,848
  • Breakfast included
Ramon's Village Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$267
All reviewschef papydive shopwater taxifishambergris cayegolf cartfull kitchenplunge poolin townthe white sandshobie catdestination weddingthree bedroomthe general managerwasher and dryerboat captainour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been trying to write this review for a week now, and I truly don't know where to begin. No words can describe how wonderful this resort is. From the very second you step on to the dock at Las terrazas you are treated like royalty. The staff is hard working, respectful, fun and honest. They are always smiling and making sure you are getting exactly what you need. The beach front property is beautiful with clean sand, lounge chairs and umbrellas. It has the feel of a exclusive private beach. The pool area is EPIC featuring lounge chairs that are in the water. I've never had a better tan! I have been to Las Terrazas twice now and wouldn't ever dream of staying anywhere else. The food at the O restaurant is top notch, and they are flexible to all dietary needs. The rooms are clean, modern, spacious and COLD, thanks to the great central air conditioning. I have worked with both Carolyn in Group Sales and Loraine in reservations and they are AMAZING. They are always so helpful in planning the vacations and are so easy and fun to work with. There is NO other place in the WORLD like Las Terrazas and I would recommended it 100%.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JD D
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Class act Las Terrazas! You won my husband over and that's hard to do. Our stay here was so amazing that my husband is already hounding me to plan our next trip to Las Terrazas. This from a guy who is not an ocean/beach type guy. Manny at the front desk is his new best friend. Manny was kind, fun, prompt and accommodating to our every demand! Actually, all the staff was incredible. We ended every day with a dip in the pool. Clean, cool and again, exceptional service. Our condo was very nice and comfortably fit all six of us. We can't wait to see Manny, Nigel, Miguel, and Bernice again! See you guys soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We selected Belize and more specifically San Pedro because my teenage child wanted to swim with sharks! What we actually received was so much more. Upon arrival to Las Terraza which is a 15 minute plane ride through Maya Island from Belize International Airport and a short water taxi ride, the staff greeted us on the dock with juice and rum punch. We were offered a chair massage to reduce the stress of travel. During our stay the staff made our visit exceptional. The front desk staff help in coordinating activities such as jet ski rentals and directed us to the dive shop right next to the resort so my son could scuba with the sharks in the shark ray alley. We also traveled with small child and the resort was very accommodating. Nigel on the wait staff waited on us for most of our trip and he was amazing at reading our needs before we could even ask. Not only was the front desk staff such as Manual and the wait staff great, but also the ladies that helped us tidy up after the little ones. Dolores was so accommodating coming back time and time again due to nap schedules. She also knew exactly what we needed each day and was prepared (sugar coffee etc.) This was such a great place to stay, even my three year old was calling it home after day one. It is conveniently located close to San Perdo and tons of great activities such as Lamanai mayan tour, but offers a quiet and tranquility away from the city.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Alysia P
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We just got back from Las Terrazas and it was AMAZING. The staff was great, the property was great - everyone was SO nice and helpful. I would come back and stay here in a second (and I will, when I eventually come back to Belize). Big thanks to Nigel who waited on us all week - we love him! The restaurant, O, is also great. We came during the non-busy season, so nothing was crowded and we pretty much had the pool to ourselves the whole time... (love the 2-5 happy hour). There are also lots of water activities Las Terrazas provides - kayaks, paddle boards, hobie cat, etc. One of my favorite parts of our trip was just kayaking out to the reef right there from the hotel. The dive shop is even right next door and they are happy to hook you up with snorkel/diving/fishing trips (we did this twice). Las Terrazas is also in a great location - a little bit removed from San Pedro, but close enough to bike or take a golf cart into town for shopping/restaurants/chicken drop (although i'd recommend the water taxi, as the roads are not the greatest...) all in all - GREAT place. I can't even think of anything negative to say. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: We had a "Sunset View" in the back of the property. While the price was significantly less, "Sunset View" is a nice name for "no view" :) It was still great, though. The property is small enough that you are still just a few steps away from the pool/beach anyway.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
LasTerrazasTeam, Director of Sales at Las Terrazas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for not only selecting Las Terrazas while on the island of Ambergris Caye but also taking the time to post your comments. We are delighted to read that your stay was an enjoyable one. We have an excellent team who's number one priority is to ensure each of our guests has an exceptional time while with us. When you are ready to return, please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally for any assistance; even when using a travel agent.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,
Carolyn Stone
Director of Sales
Las Terrazas Resort

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Just got back from spending a week at Las Terrazas Resort. Accommodations were great. Very clean and well kept. Opportunities to do things were overwhelming (but you do need to ask.) We took in Mayan ruins one day, walked around San Pedro, and went snorkeling. We were surprised how easy it was to get around and back to the mainland. Restaurant was a little bit pricey but the service was good. It was a great stay for our entire family. What was great about this resort was the staff. I couldn't imagine better service from a Resort. Manuel and the front desk was great. Noreen in the restaurant was super. Ivan and the other bartenders were awesome. What was special about Las Terrazas was you got to know the people...the staff and other guests were super friendly, even when faced with the 101 questions from my son. We will be back.

Room Tip: We had a resort view room with overlooked the pool area. Wouldn't go for the sunset view.