Facility and staff are as wonderful and peaceful as could be desired . Minimalist facility design and beautiful landscaping with pool make it easy to relax. Since still being built the only challenge is no on-site restaurant and especially the limited hours for the bar. Water taxi service in Belize makes in easy to go to other great dining. For fun and good food try Captain Morgans and Portofino (great ambiance). Journeys End is adjacent and comanaged with nice food, bar, store and activities . Other nice hotels in the area but none with the sophistication and ambiance of LT. Staff couldn't be friendlier or with a better customer service attitude and they can arrange for an endless variety of activities and dining options. We highly recommend working with Mata Grande grocery [-]. Your order can be waiting in your condo when you arrive for a mere $10 charge - especially important are essentials like water, soda, etc. There is also a nice store at Captain Morgan's, a ten minute walk down the beach. Captain Morgans services and programs are more comprehensive than LT but have a stronger focus on children and many more guests. Las Terrazas has much more growing to do but will be incredible when the get some refinements implemented. After visiting many of the hotels - the personalized services, uncrowded and beautiful facilities are unmatched for adults wanting to relax. From the moment they meet you at the airport through the boat ride to the resort and your welcoming cocktail they appear to care about making you exert has little effort as little as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is the only member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Belize and part of the LVX Collection. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. Take advantage of our FREE Amenities including Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Hobie Cats, an Aqua Bike, Bicycles and Yoga Mats. Golf Cart Rental is available to explore the island and town of San Pedro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro