My husband and I recently stayed at Las Terrazas and had a fantastic vacation! Upon arriving to the resort via their own water taxi service, we were totally captivated by the beautiful architecture and the perfect blend of palapas and Belizean wood throughout the resort. We stayed in a Garden Terrace Suite, which was beautifully appointed with a residential appeal. Our 2-bedroom suite conveniently overlooked the pool area and had a spacious second-floor balcony, where we enjoyed our daily sunrise and sunset. The Suites were well-accommodating as well with a full-size kitchen which the staff can stock with your list of "groceries", which I highly recommend. It was nice relaxing with a few comfort snacks throughout our stay. We were also surprised to learn of the complimentary continental breakfast, hi-speed internet and use of water equipment. My husband truly enjoyed using the kayak and catamaran in the shallow water, only steps away from our door. The Staff members were very gracious and accommodated all our requests to assist with excursions (Hol Chan Marina and Parasailing are a must!) and dinner reservations. Overall, I highly recommend staying at Las Terrazas as you will experience it is truly a home away from home (with added benefits of a great staff, location and views). We look forward to returning later this summer to experience "O" restaurant and their spa, which was under construction during the time of our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is a Preferred Boutique Resort and the only member of Preferred Hotel Group in Belize. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro