“Wow!!!!”

Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: Specialities in roasted chicken and seafood
Description: Specialities in roasted chicken and seafood
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We had just left a fruit stand were they had hot tortillas and trying to find a lunch for us at the beach...when we came by Lazy chicken...not even open yet but chickens finishing 9:30 am...the woman said give me 10 minutes and I will pack you a chicken...came with more tortillas, rice and pasta salad...oh yeah I got 2 chickens...it was so delicious...some spicy sauce and all...what a great juicy chicken perfectly seasoned...and when someone goes out do there way to help...she could've just said no we're closed...awesome service!!!greta food loved it!!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

This small place is like a hidden jewel. I had taste differents dishes and believe me there so good! This is my number 1 place for eating in ambergris caye. The rotisserie chicken is the best in flavor, tender and the cheapeast in the island. I had eat others but this one is the best. Never dry and well done cooked! Will recommend this place is you are looking for delucious food with great prices!

cari m, Owner at The Lazy Chicken, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

am so gland you liked it, u are more than welcome back

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This is the best rotiserie chicken in the whole island! The popcorn shrimps for only $13bz and you can choose the side orders. The staff is very friendly and the service is great! I will recommend this place 100%. Cant wait to see them again!

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this place half an hour ago and the smell of the roasting chickens lured us in! We bought a whole chicken "for the day" and devoured almost the whole thing in one sitting!! The best chicken we have ever had and for $20 Belize you can't beat the price!

am so glad u liked it.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Found this place while walking back to my hotel. Big food portions: juicy chicken and scrumptious fresh coleslaw! And can't beat the price. The cook is fabulous!

1  Thank AsianAbroad
cari m, Owner at The Lazy Chicken, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

am happy u guys enjoy our roasted chickens