“Delicious!”
Review of Wild Mango's

Wild Mango's
Ranked #23 of 192 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Causual, good food right on the beach in the heart of town. Stop by, let the wind whisk away your cares, have a couple of Mojitos and a really good lunch or dinner!
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Everything my family tried was great! I had the orange ginger snapper and it was to die for :) Very fresh food, and a unique, caribbean fusion vibe

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We went tonight and really enjoyed the food. The place isn't cheap but it offers very fresh food with excellent spicing. My husband had the conchita privilege dish which had the best spicing we have had in a long time. I had the ginger shrimp sautéed which was excellent but I think could have been priced a bit lower because there weren't tons of shrimp in it. Service was excellent and the view right on the water was great. I'd definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This place was recommended to me. The food was fresh and delicious. I had the mahi wrap. Not too heavy which is good.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We ate at a variety of restaurants in San Pedro and this one topped our list. The service was great and the food was amazing. The atmosphere of the open air right beside the beach was the icing on the cake. I would highly recommend this restaurant for dinner or lunch.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

It had wonderful FRESH smoothies and a very kid friendly atmosphere. Being right on the beach meant our son could play while waiting for the yummy food.