“Best Little Spa in San Pedro!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Black Orchid Spa - CLOSED

Black Orchid Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The in-spa-ration behind Black Orchid Sap was for anyone and everyone to indulge themselves. In today's world we work hard and often forget to take care of ourselves: to relax, pamper and indulge. From this idea a group of professionals came together to create a perfect retreat. Whether join us for one treatment or ours for hours, let us take care of you!
Houston
“Best Little Spa in San Pedro!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2009

My girlfriends and I decided to enjoy a "Spa Day" while the guys were out fishing during our vacation in San Pedro. Coming from Houston, a city with lots of "posh" spas, we weren't sure what to expect from a Belize spa, but I have to say, Rebecca Avceo, the owner of the Black Orchid, went out of her way to make our experience special and relaxing. The staff was professional and the massage and facial was probably one of the best I have ever had! Thanks Rebecca for creating this special memory for us! See you next time!

toronto
“book on your first day to unwind properly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2009

use the ladies room and take off your jewelery for full effects and relaxation.
the atmosphere was very serene and peaceful. it was the best way i can think of starting a proper holiday!!
thanks Black Orchid!!
xoxox

Ambergris Caye
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tuesday Deluxe at Black Orchid Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2009

My Cousin and I went for some Spa time while our friends went to go volunteer at a local school for the morning.

My cous went for the Swedish massage and loved it. I decided to go for a Tropical fruit facial with honey and oats. Beth did a super job on my sensitive skin - along with my facial I got my feet lower calves neck shoulders arms and hands massaged. I was in heaven and my skin feels silky soft.