“A "must" for relaxing on vacation”
Review of Black Orchid Spa - CLOSED

Black Orchid Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The in-spa-ration behind Black Orchid Sap was for anyone and everyone to indulge themselves. In today's world we work hard and often forget to take care of ourselves: to relax, pamper and indulge. From this idea a group of professionals came together to create a perfect retreat. Whether join us for one treatment or ours for hours, let us take care of you!
Reviewed 10 October 2010

What a gem for San Pedro! The minute you walk in you begin to relax with the aroma, lighting and colors! They use natural tropical products which is a wonderful addition to the experience! I have a bad back so get a lot of massages and this was amazing by all standards. The aroma of the natural products is an experience in itself and the therapist was clearly experienced and talented. I had a pedicure afterwards which allowed more time to relax before I had to enter the real word. They also sell a line of their own products which make great gifts or allow you to bring a little piece of your vacation back home with you! I highly recommend as many treatments as you fit into your vacation. I will definitely go back and try as many as I can next time I am in San Pedro.

Reviewed 23 December 2009

My girlfriends and I decided to enjoy a "Spa Day" while the guys were out fishing during our vacation in San Pedro. Coming from Houston, a city with lots of "posh" spas, we weren't sure what to expect from a Belize spa, but I have to say, Rebecca Avceo, the owner of the Black Orchid, went out of her way to make our experience special and relaxing. The staff was professional and the massage and facial was probably one of the best I have ever had! Thanks Rebecca for creating this special memory for us! See you next time!

Reviewed 16 May 2009

use the ladies room and take off your jewelery for full effects and relaxation.
the atmosphere was very serene and peaceful. it was the best way i can think of starting a proper holiday!!
thanks Black Orchid!!
xoxox

Reviewed 15 May 2009

My Cousin and I went for some Spa time while our friends went to go volunteer at a local school for the morning.

My cous went for the Swedish massage and loved it. I decided to go for a Tropical fruit facial with honey and oats. Beth did a super job on my sensitive skin - along with my facial I got my feet lower calves neck shoulders arms and hands massaged. I was in heaven and my skin feels silky soft.