I didn't stay but have attended yoga class, ate at the restaurant and enjoyed the hospitality. We showed up for class to find the instructor out of town. It was low season and I did not call first. The owner was very apologetic. Gave us the key to the mat locker and allowed us to use the yoga studio on our own. It was wonderful. Had a very nice lunch there. Menu offers local selections which were very good. Returned the following week and participated in a class with Kirsten. Excellent practice. She had a full 2 hours of challenging work. She gave much needed assistance when needed and was very warm, friendly. If you haven't check their web site to see where their studio is, you must do so. Their pier is very well-constructed with a huge covered studio at the end. I saw several types of fish including a school of barracuda flashing around the water. A remarkable experience. I'll be back several more times while I'm staying in San Pedro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full service Yoga Center on the Island. Stay nightly (meals and yoga not included in room rate) Join 7 night yoga retreats with meals and yoga included, prices on our retreat schedule. Daily yoga classes open to the public at the end of our pier with mats available. Massage and snorkel trips with Ak'boL guide. We help line up all trips, so you can relax. Come unplug with us! namaste ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ak'bol Yoga Retreat & Eco-Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat And Eco-Resort
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco Hotel San Pedro
- Ak'Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco-Resort Belize/San Pedro