My friend and I just finished a 1 week stay at Ak'Bol, and would return in a heartbeat! The cabanas are lovely, the outdoor shower is a luxury, and the owners and staff are friendly, helpful & inviting. We took the water taxi from Belize City, and were greeted (right on time) with friendly staff who picked us up in a boat and brought us to the resort just around sunset -- it was magical. The bird chatter is abundant and the water is gorgeous. The food at the restaurant is regarded highly by locals and visitors alike for its affordability & flavor. The retreat is a bit outside of town (which we valued) but be prepared to walk a fair bit, or rent a bike... there are restaurants and bars nearby for evening activities as well. But the best part is simply lounging about, enjoying the relaxation. Highly, highly recommended....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full service Yoga Center on the Island. Stay nightly (meals and yoga not included in room rate) Join 7 night yoga retreats with meals and yoga included, prices on our retreat schedule. Daily yoga classes open to the public at the end of our pier with mats available. Massage and snorkel trips with Ak'boL guide. We help line up all trips, so you can relax. Come unplug with us! namaste ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ak'bol Yoga Retreat & Eco-Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat And Eco-Resort
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco Hotel San Pedro
- Ak'Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco-Resort Belize/San Pedro