We loved this place, perfect retreat just far enough form the craziness of san pedro but close enough to catch a boat for dinner. The yoga was awesome although a bit pricey for drop ins (15US). The rooms were adorable and bathrooms super clean (we stayed in the yoga barracks). Make sure you grab dinner at "Art of life" just down the road. Its actually and art gallery that the owner turned into a mini restaurant and serves you her home cooked delicious meals. She opened the place just for a group of us form the retreat! Kirsten and Emilio are super sweet and helped my husband and I set up a scuba trip and arrangements to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full service Yoga Center on the Island. Stay nightly (meals and yoga not included in room rate) Join 7 night yoga retreats with meals and yoga included, prices on our retreat schedule. Daily yoga classes open to the public at the end of our pier with mats available. Massage and snorkel trips with Ak'boL guide. We help line up all trips, so you can relax. Come unplug with us! namaste ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat And Eco-Resort
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco Hotel San Pedro
- Ak'Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco-Resort Belize/San Pedro