“Best Tour Gruop in Belize!”

Belize Jungle Limo Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the first -- and only -- provider of super stretch, 20 passenger, SUV limousines in the country of Belize. When you go on one of Belize's amazing day tours, learn about our culture, visit our fabulous ruins and caves, and explore our wildlife adventures, why do so bouncing around in a circa-1980 panel van with a distracted driver/guide yelling over his shoulder at you? Instead, ride with a professional limo driver dedicated to only one thing -- your safety. Take a deep and meaningful dive into our culture with a top-flight guide, who accompanies you inside the limo, faces you, eye to eye, answering all your questions and catering to all your needs. Breakfast, lunch, spirits, all included. In truth, you spend more time getting to these sites than enjoying them, so why not make the transportation part of the experience? It's your vacation, after all. We are also available for special event rentals in and around Belize.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We travel a lot. Belize is not a beach destination so if you’re active, you have to either dive the 2nd largest reef in the world or do excursions. These guys nail the latter. We booked the Mayan ruin, cave tubing, zip line tour and the snorkel,Caye Caulker parasailing excursions. The service was top notch. If you don’t like large groups, this is the way to go. For all excursions, it was just us and the couple we traveled with. We were picked up and dropped off at our resort. Included meals were great. We worried about nothing except having a great time, which we did....in fact, it was the best part of our trip here and really set it apart from other vacations. Michael and Brian were honest, attentive and dependable. Can’t ask for anything more than that. Our guides were awesome. Jimmy, Kevin and Tevin by sea, Javier and Roderick by land...all were fantastic. We could have done the cheaper tours, but where the excursions are such a major component of a Belize vacation, we opted to make sure they were the best...and no one was disappointed...thank you all again for making this one of our best vacations ever.

Michael R, Owner at Belize Jungle Limo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the kind words! Others in this field are terrific, and have their own niche. But as you noted, these tours are for guests who want a more intimate, customized and meaningful experience -- less like a school field trip, more like a private tour with only the best guides.

It was an honor to serve you. We know you come to the island on a regular basis, and we look greatly forward to seeing you again!

All reviews
"continental breakfast"
"boarding passes"
"marine biologist"
"cave tubbing"
in 2 reviews
"zip line and cave tubing"
"mayan culture"
"ha"
"ruins"
"adventure"

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the price scare you away from this tour. At 6:15am they will pick you up from your resort and drive you to the local airport. Michael, the owner, met us promptly and explained how we were going to get place to place. We picked three excursions. The Mayan Temples, zip-lining, and cave tubing. Once we got to the airport, they checked us in. We literally did nothing. Within five minutes we were on our way to Belize City on Mayan Airways. We were greeted by Javier, our guide, and Roderick, our driver. Javier knows his stuff but doesn’t overdo it! We took our two 18 year old girls. One enjoyed the temples. The other had been earlier this year and decided not to climb. There are constantly escavating and it’s just amazing. Then they took us to a quick meal at the zip-lining area. Be sure to order bbq chicken and the Best tortillas. Javier orders and serves you through the entire excursion as he fills your mind with the love of his country and the knowledge of being a marine biologist. He is a local. Ok But did I mention that you are touring in a Limo? Holy cow! We were served fresh fruit bowls, bakery croissants with cheese and ham, waters and mixed cocktails or beer as you are traveling. It was fun watching the missionary school children wave and stare as we passed on a dirt road in a full stretch limo. My girls actually took a nap stretched out on the chairs. Ok. The zip lining was exhilarating but the cave tubing was a BLAST! Javier suited us with shoes jackets and a helmet and guided ya through the caves! Don’t be scared! I swam with the Minnows and small perch in the clearest water ever. He made me feel very comfortable and even carried ALL of out tubes. We came back, changed to dry clothes, bought a shirt and headed back to the airport and Michael drove us back to our resort. I’ve never had such a pampered day. I had to immediately get on trip Advisor and write this review! KUDOS to The Belize Jungle Limo Tour! Don’t pass this up!

Michael R, Owner at Belize Jungle Limo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you so much and we are thrilled you had a great time. You were a treat to host and get to know, and we hope to see you again!

A word on the pricing, for those prospective guests reading this review -- admittedly, it may sound high, at first blush, BUT... it's important to bear in mind that it's an "all inclusive" tour price, meaning it includes pick up from and drop of to your resort, transportation from San Pedro (where required and either air or water taxi) to the mainland, breakfast, lunch, all park and activity fees and all the beverages you want -- adult and otherwise. And of course, your private guide, private driver and -- 31-foot, super stretch, SUV LIMOS!

So when the "other guys" quote you "$100 for a tour", remember that often means just the guide and tour vehicle costs. When you add in the necessary "extras," like food, drink, transportation, entry fees, etc., you get to Belize Jungle Limo Tour pricing pretty darn quickly! In fact, some of our resort partners have exclaimed, "are you sure you are charging enough to make money, with everything you offer?"

So, readers, please evaluation all costs when pricing your mainland tour. We are confident you will find ours quite reasonable, based on all you get -- just as Laura and her family did.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

My Dad and I ran into the owner of Belize Jungle Limo Tours, Michael, while waiting to start an excursion I booked with his partner, Brian. When Michael told us about the Limo tour, it sounded fun, but we initially hesitated because of the price. However, I am so glad we took a chance and booked the tour — it exceeded our greatest expectations! The tour included the flight from Ambergris Caye to Belize City where we were greeted by the best tour guide ever, Kinsley, who escorted us to our stretch limo SUV and introduced us to our (now) favorite driver, Roderick.

We were provided a continental breakfast while we made the drive to Altun Ha ruins — all the while, learning so much about the city from Kinsley. From the ruins, we went zip lining (which was a total thrill), had a delicious lunch and ended the tour with an educational hike through the rain forest with Kinsley to begin our awesome cave tubing adventure. By the time we were driven back to the airport, saying goodbye to Kinsley and Roderick felt like saying goodbye to family.

This is more than a tour...it is a true experience and adventure. My Dad and I were treated like royalty from start to finish. We made memories we will cherish for a lifetime. When I tell you this tour is worth every penny and then some, it is NO exaggeration!

Michael R, Owner at Belize Jungle Limo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

We were honored to have had you. Truly. My favorite part of the day was seeing your dad bolt off the plane like a little kid, his face beaming, his thumbs up, and then embracing me with a big hug when he reached me. These are indelible memories, for me -- and for you too, I hope! I envy you having your father around to share these treasures with!

Experiences with people like you make our point -- this is more than a "tour" to us. This is connecting with people, on a visceral level. I can't imagine doing it for any other purpose!!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I met the owner, Mike, on the pier of Palapa Bar in San Pedro. Anyway, I was looking for something to do and ended up booking a tour with him in one of his awesome stretch-limo SUVs. Spent the day cave tubbing and zip-lining, our guide Kingsley was great. We flew to Belize City, got picked up in the limo and spent the day drinking and having a blast. Highly recommended! The only way to do it — stylin’ all the way. Awesome indeed.

Michael R, Owner at Belize Jungle Limo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you so much! Your crew was an absolute treat to host. This tour is a PERFECT setting for a tight group of friends or family who want an exclusive, intimate and private experience. I look forward to sending you on new adventures when you return!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Belize has become our go-to vacation spot over the years. This year was our 4th year in a row visiting San Pedro with a group that has grown steadily each year; so we consider ourselves ‘semi-local’. This year we had a whopping 17 people join us. Walking around San Pedro you’ll get approached by a dozen or so vendors trying to sell you a day tour adventure and I’m sad to say that none of them will live up to the hype they describe unless you go with Belize Jungle Limo Tours. We have gone on many tours with various guides to the mainland over the years and I promise there is no one better than Belize Jungle Limo Tours. If you are looking to feel safe, comfortable, learn some really interesting facts about the country all while completing an amazing outdoor adventure, look no further than Belize Jungle Limo Tours! Our adventure felt like something out of a movie and was very reasonably priced. If you are going to go on a mainland tour, why would you cram yourself into a junky panel van with no air conditioning when you can travel like a Rock Star in a stretch SUV limo? Not to mention that Belize Jungle Limo Tours also provided us with two personal guides that worked together for our zip lining and water tubing. One was a marine biologist and the other was a geologist; each providing our group with facts and information about the history and formation of Belize. Don’t waste your time and money going with another company. This is the best deal on the island. I can honestly say, that there was never a dull moment or a time where I didn’t feel safe allowing me to focus on enjoying the scenery, relaxing and reapplying sunscreen. Belize Jungle Limo Tours has now been permanently added to our travel agenda every year going forward. The experience is unreal!

What a humbling review. Thank you! By the time the day was over everyone at Belize Jungle Limo Tours wanted to adopt you guys! What a great group of young adults..

This limo excursion is absolutely ideal for a group like yours -- friends or family looking to have a private, intimate, festive and memorable tour experience.

My favorite memory of the day was when one of the young ladies blurted out as you were driving away, "this was the best day I ever had!" It doesn't get any better for me than hearing that!

We are looking forward to your return!!