“Owner Eric Andrew focuses his attention on the clients every need.”

Inland and Sea Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Inland and Sea Adventures has been in business for over 15 years. We aim at giving our all for all. Our tours are fairly priced with top quality treatment and amenities. We focus on marine and terrestrial activities; thus, fulfilling your every vacation need. Want to partake in a customized tour, or are interested in something special? We can arrange that for you! Our friendly staff and guides are always on hand to answer any question.
Reviewed 17 May 2010

Early in the week we took a seperate excursion to the Altun Ha Mayan Ruins with a different tour company that was seriously overshadowed by our full day adventure with Inland and Sea. We were picked up at 6:30 am at our dock at Capt Morgans and taken into town where we boarded flights to the mainland for a day of Xuanantunich Mayan Ruins, Rain Forest Zip-Lining and unbelievable Cave tubing returning back to our dock at 6:30pm after a comfortable plane ride. Inland & Sea provided breakfast sandwiches, plenty of drinks and an excellent lunch along the way. Eric was very informative and personable as was his brother, Cardinal. As a native Belizean he was able to relate several interesting stories of growing up in this beautiful country. My wife and I are avid travelers and highly recommend Inland & Sea to all. Say howdy to Eric for us. Don & Marilyn

3  Thank DBIII

Reviewed 12 May 2010

My boyfriend and I just returned from a week long stay on the island. I had done my research and knew to go right to Inland and Sea Adventures to book our trip. I am beyond happy that I did. Eric, Eddie, and their friend Shannon quickly became good friends to us. The tours were amazing and Eric provides the best service and tour experiences of any that I have been on around the world! When my boyfriend had a horrible sunburn, Eric ran somewhere and gave him fresh aloe (we didn't even ask). When we didn't have enough money on us to pay for the excursion when booking, he said no problem bring it before you go. When we were interested in renting a golf cart but not paying large fees, Eric stated that he could let us use his for significantly less.

We did the three in one tour, snorkel adventure to Hol Chan, Shark Ray Alley and Caye Caulker, and the sunset boat cruise. All were wonderful. I could go on and on all day about how great Inland and Sea Adventures is and specifically Eric himself but all the reviews speak for themselves. You will not be disappointed and would be foolish to go with anyone else!

Reviewed 11 May 2010

In order to experience the world-famous Blue Hole, my husband and I went to San Pedro during our 3-month trip in Central America. Just few steps away from San Pedro pier (i.e. we arrived San Pedro by speed boat from Chetumal, Mexico), we saw this small tour agency and decided to check the Blue Hole tours with them.

Eric, the gentlemen in charge, was very informative, professional with excellent service. He not only made sure all our needs were met given our tight schedule, he treated us like a friend even though we had only booked one tour from them. He shared his knowledge of the island, the country and their culture with us. He also recommended a local restaurant where we had the best seafood in America! He helped us a lot during our 4 days stay. Without his help and advices, our trip would not be as smooth and as pleasant.

Inland & Sea Adventures is the best tour agency I've ever experienced. Eric and his friend, Eddie, are the best gentlemen I've ever met in America. If you are looking for friendly, professional and best service, don't need to look elsewhere, they are the best!

As for the Blue Hole itself, my husband and I were rather disappointed.

(Eric, if you are reading, I want to thank you once again! You are a star! - Vivienne from Hong Kong)

2  Thank globle_trotter
Reviewed 7 May 2010

Went on a few trips with these guys, all were extremely well organised with staff that made the most of what we were doing making it as exciting as possible. Very accomodating with arrangments, on time every time and competively priced. Forget hotel excursions if you're in San Pedro these are the people to go with. Thanks Eric, see you next time !

1  Thank Button95
Reviewed 6 May 2010

We booked with Eric at Inland & Sea Adventures and the only bad thing we can say is that we wished we would have discovered him earlier in our trip. He was great and so professional. He was very knowledgeable. It was like taking a tour with a good friend. We checked around at other tour companies but no one offered a 3 event package. It had the Mayan ruin, ziplining and cave tubing all in one day. We didn't feel rushed and fun was had by everyone. We even got to float down the river after we came out of the cave which I don't believe they all offer. It was cool and relaxing. Unfortunately, we didn't find out about Eric's company until the end of our vacation. So I can't urge anyone enough to get hooked up with him from the start. He really takes good care of you and he has the reasonable prices. If we had more time we would have booked everything through him.