“ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!”
Review of Sunset Grill - CLOSED

Sunset Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, International, Central American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sunset Grill Restaurant, Bar & Marina a "must visit" Located over the Lagoon in San Pedro town at the end of Black Coral Street,a short 3 minute walk from downtown.We are touted to have "The best food on the Island" featuring both local and international cuisine.The only place to Dine as you enjoy the amazing Belizian Sunset.Participate in Feeding the tarpon, an exciting experience you will always remember.Our friendly staff and talented chef await your arrival 11am to 9pm daily. The restuarant is under new ownership as of August 15, 2011, Mark and Linda Moore have turned it back to Mr Feger
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!”
Reviewed 5 October 2009

Everything from the PRESENTATION and FLAVOR of the food to the STAFF was amazing. "Alexander the Great" makes the best... now ..."World Famous" mojitos. Thanks Kevin and Alex and to all of the staff for making us feel so welcomed!

Austin, Texas
“My Best Meals on the Island”
Reviewed 3 October 2009

This is a white table cloth outdoor place on the back lagoon great for foodies. I've always been impressed by both the flavors and presentation. Service is great and take time to feed the tarpon.
Their rum punch includes fresh watermelon and is very refreshing.

I always make sure to eat here and bring my camera to take pictures of the food so I can remember how great it tasted.

1 Thank amykragan
Texas City, Texas
“Great Food, Great View, Don't forget to feed the Tarpon!”
Reviewed 1 October 2009

When we first got to San Pedro, we did not know where to go, so we just started into town, looking for a place to eat. It wasn't long before we were stopped by a gentleman in a golf cart. He introduced himself as Kevin, the owner of the Sunset Grill. Kevin told us that if we would like to eat at his restaurant, he would give us a ride there and back to our hotel and told us tat if we were not completely satisfied with our meal, he'd pay for it himself. We agreed and hopped onto the golf cart with Kevin and soon we were at the Sunset Grill. We were seated at a table next to the water, where we could watch the sun set and the 3-4 ft. tarpon swimming just a few feet away. We had the lobster and the grilled snapper. Both dishes were delicious and, well, Kevin did not pay for our meal. After our meal, the waitress asked us if we would like to feed the tarpon and brought us each a lb. of sardines. We went to the end of the pier, where the waitress convinced me to hand feed the tarpon by holding the sardine over the water and allowing them to take it from my hand. I guess the tarpon knew what to expect, but I did not. As the sardine got a few inches above the water, one of the tarpon quickly jumped out of the water and grabbed the tarpon, along with my hand! It did not hurt, but scared me. It was pretty funny. Well we finished feeding the tarpon the rest of the sardines and were instructed to tell our enemies and warn our friends about feeding the tarpon at the Sunset Grill. Kevin then made good on his word and gave us a ride back to the hotel. A must see and eat restaurant!

1 Thank biggernyours
San Antonio
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere and affordable.”
Reviewed 27 September 2009

We visited Sunset Grill on 09/25/09 and had a great time feeding the Tarpon and chatting with Kevin. The food was excellent and affordable. This is a must go to if you are in San Pedro. To get the best seating make sure to make a reservation.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Sunset in Paradise”
Reviewed 9 September 2009

One of the best locations in of San Pedro to eat. On the lagoon with beautiful views of the Sunset. Myself and my wife spent a wonderful nigth feeding the Tarpins and watching the sunset, Our meal was served hot and cooked to perfection. I had almond Snapper and my wife had Coconut Shrimp as a appetizer but this was enough to fill her. This has got to be a must place to eat while on vacatation in San Pedro, The staff where very helpful and the owner Kev helped us with the best place to book our trips whilst here.