“Fabulous Stay at Casa Buena Vista!”
private beach beach area
bedroom 1
Beach
view to the beach
ocean view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sue H
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fabulous Stay at Casa Buena Vista!”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

I know this property has had many reviews and after staying here, all are very accurate. Our terrace was literally steps from the ocean. If you are an early riser, the sunrises are beautiful. Wolfgang and his staff, Eldon and Merta were wonderful in answering questions and assisting in any way. Because we wanted the exercise, we opted to rent bikes for the week ($42.00 per bike from Chill and Cruise). We got excellent beach cruiser style bikes and went all over the island - even to the secret beach! It is not that hard to bike since it is very flat. Plus cars are at a minimum and golf carts are not as much of a threat on the road. The local grocery store is just steps from the villa and the deli next store has excellent breakfasts and lunches (Belizian Style). Also, not too far is great Belizian and Jamacian food at Robin's Kitchen which has excellent food and fun people running it. We really enjoyed this end of the island - very peaceful and quiet but not too far from town. This villa has been updated with incredible bathrooms and showers. Also, the kitchen was very nice and had all amenities. There is a dock next door (public) where tours picked us up and dropped us off - scuba diving and catamaran sail - which was very convenient. Last but not least, if you love and miss your dog at home, resident dog Cookie will fill in. He is a great, old dog with lots of love to share. We can't wait to return to this wonderful place soon.

I am a corporate meeting and event planner for a large corporation in the US who has traveled the world and stay at top tier hotels. But when I am on vacation, this is what I want!

Management Response
23 Mar 2017
Thank you.
I very much appreciate having met you all and experienced your kindness. I will be looking forward to hosting you again and hopefully soon, this time for a even better vacation ;)
Wolfgang
Juanita S
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Wolfgang and his staff are very accommodating​. It was a perfect place to stay and enjoy the best Ambergris Caye as to offer.
It was my parents first time to Belize and my Mom has limited mobility so this was an ideal choice for her. Not easy when a majority of the place have several stairs even for the lower levels.
I would highly recommend staying here to anyone.

NikkiPart...
Atlanta, GA
“Fun and Beautiful”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

No complaints. It was great to see the sun rise and set on the beach. The accommodations were perfect for my family. The two bathrooms and 3 showers definitely came in handy. You will need a golf cart if you want to explore the island but there is small store within walking distance for food and drinks. And beware, the roads can get bumpy. Wolfgang was great about providing us with plenty of information before our arrival and making the arrangements for our golf cart. His staff,Eldon & Mirta, were also very great and took excellent care of us. They helped in every way possible from arranging for taxis or tours to recommendations on food and sightseeing and even laundry. I would definitely return. I do recommend bringing bug/mosquito repellant to the islands and using it. We brought plenty and it helped to keep the bugs away.

Your age range 35-49
Mairead K
“Laid back, convenient, comforts of home”
Reviewed 6 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and sister traveled to San Pedro in October. Wolfgang, Eldon and Marta made us very welcome.
Wolfgang the owner of the Villa is a real gentleman and is very unobtrusive but accessible and willing to help out with questions or recommendations, he is also very attentive to answering any questions or helping to make local travel arrangements before you ever land in San Pedro . Eldon and Marta who work there who maintain the property were genuinely lovely people, again ready and willing to help, if needed.
Of course there is the adorable and smart beach dog called Cookie, who will be your companion during your stay but only if you would like that, he reads people very well, and will keep his distance if having a holiday dog is not your cup of tea. So many great things we could say about staying here, we felt like we could truly relax and not worry about anything at Casa Buena Vista.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
leafarhz
Denver, Colorado
“Amazing”
Reviewed 6 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a great week at Wolfgang's place, even after the huracane the property was amazing, just after walking into the house, the view took my breath away.
Both Marta and Eldon (Staff) were always making sure we were well taken care of.

We will definitely come back and recommend this place.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
PamK74
Temecula, California
“The Best Place To Stay”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

This was my second visit in 3 years. I love this place! I loved it so much I brought my 76yr old mom & 87yr Mother-in-law for a 2 week stay. Wolfgang is so helpful when your planning your trip! He is able to help you with the rentals of golf carts & your flights. We arrived a few days after the hurricane. His staff Mirta, Eldon & Roberto were busy getting cleaning up after the hurricane.
My mothers were very impressed with Wolfgang & his staff! You see this place & people become family after your first visit! They can't wait to go back! I was very impressed with San Pedro & how they treat their elderly! So respectful! Eldon was always there if we needed anything! Always greeted us in the morning & asked if we needed anything before he left for the day! Mirta is such a sweet person! She was always helping us & keeping us laughing. Love this girl! Roberto for such a young man is so responsible. My mom kept calling her his grandson! We can't wait to go back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The People & Great House to Stay
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Seabrook, Texas
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Management Response
5 Aug 2016
Hi Lynn,
Thanks for your review and your concern about the hurricane.
It was wild. For two hours we had ocean around the house and in-between structures.
We made it through rather good and comfortable due to our power generator, back up water from the cistern and the hurricane proofed windows (auto glass), even with TV. Our outdoor shower facility is now the most visited as still nobody else has water :) and I allowed me to invite my friends and neighbors. It shows the importance of "Water"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing