“Nice new restaurant. Great Fajitas!”
Review of Island Secret - CLOSED

Island Secret
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mexican, Thai
Reviewed 17 September 2009

I found Island Secret on my first trip to Ambergris Caye in September, 2009. It had only been opened for one month. It is located across the street from The Greenhouse on Pescador Drive.

I decided to give it a try after I saw the owner (William) on the street. He made me a great offer I could not refuse.

I ordered the chicken fajitas. The food came out within a reasonable time. and included a generous helping of chicken and vegetables, tortillas, and a side order of seasoned rice. This was one of the best meals I had on Ambergris Caye.

William, the owner, is from Lebanon. In addition to Mexican dishes, he also serves Lebanese food.

I really suggest you try this restaurant. The food and service were excellent. The only reason I did not rate the atmosphere as excellent was that the restaurant is not air conditioned, which is quite common in Ambergris Caye., I hope it will not be a secret for much longer1