“Fantastic Time- Thanks Suya Tours!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Suya Tours

Suya Tours
Ranked #33 of 72 Tours in San Pedro
Calif.
“Fantastic Time- Thanks Suya Tours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2010

We had a fantastic time in Belize- many thanks to Suya Tours. We did a snorkeling tour, Altun Ha Maya Ruin tour and diving. All activities exceeded our expectations- all the staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Can't wait to go back- would definately use Suya tours again for all our tours!

Salt Lake City, UT
“Great People, Great Trips, Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2010

For our first trip to Belize in November 2009, we used Suya Tours for the vast majority of our dive trips, our snorkeling excursions, and our trip to the mainland. Their guides (in particular, Andy) were great on all our trips, but especially our dive and snorkeling trips. It was our first time scuba diving and, on top of that, I had ear problems that left me unsure of my ability to dive. To make sure I was OK, Andy took me on a quick 30-foot deep dive to make sure my ears were equalizing and stayed right by my side the entire time, which made me feel a lot more comfortable. Once I was sure my ears were clearing, we then did our regularly scheduled dives, which were great. I would definitely recommend Suya Tours and we won't hesitate to use them again when we go back to Belize. Can't beat the people (or the pick-up right from at your dock).

California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Suya Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2010

A great experience! The snorkeling here was absolutely the best, as was the guides from Suya Tours.
Daniel and Jorge make sure and point out all the sea life, from turtles to nurse sharks(which they hold and let you pet or touch)! Daniel even grabbed a bright green moray eel out of its hole to show everyone. You will see huge parrot fish,stingrays, eagle rays, grouper so large you'll be glad your not the bait. Be sure to bring your underwater cameras, as the water is very clear. All our photo's from this adventure came out great.
We Highly recommend Suya Tours!!! They never over crowd the boat so you get a real personal experience.