“Best Breakfast on the Island”

Estel's Dine by the Sea
Ranked #25 of 223 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting San Pedro every year for the last 3 years. Everytime I arrive on the island, Estel’s is hands down my first stop. Straight from the airport to Estel’s. Their breakfast is the best on the island and the view is just as good! Estel’s is oceanfront and also great for people watching! You will not be disappointed!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,904)

Reviewed 7 October 2018

would ride my Bike every morn for breakfasr...always good and Great sights.....visitied with folks walked arounf laid back islaND LIFE

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Great relax breakfast place, nice servers, pleasant atmosphere. Awesome fresh squeeze OJ. There island hot cake are delicious as you sit in open wall restaurant on the water.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I had the best breakfast of my life here. I had the Mayan eggs with fry jacks. The jam for the fry jacks was also so good. We ate here twice and if we had eaten here earlier in our trip we would have been here more! My son had a huge breakfast tacos or burritos that were so large he took half of it with him to eat later.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious lunch on a hot day during the slow season. The view and food were incredible!!!!