“Poor and expensive”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very expensive the food was poor at best. One in our party asked for snapper filet grilled. I was very little and to this day I I don't think it was snapper. Only saw tourist. Try were the local eat. Food is better and less expensive.

There are newer reviews for El Patio Restaurant

Reviewed 28 May 2014

In the course of wandering San Pedro, my son and I stopped for lunch at El Patio. Our food was fabulous - I had the chicken tostadas and my son had the shrimp tacos and both were really good. One of my favorite meals of our vacation in San Pedro!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We were engaged by Osmar on the street to visit the restaurant--he was a great host and we ended up eating there more than once. The tropical chicken sauce was most excellent--it was lemon and pineapple based and it was outstanding. Everything we tried there was good.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Had a wonderful dinner, Osmar was very attentive. Great food, good value. Enjoyed the upper patio area.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Priced a little high, but everywhere is... Snapper and grouper were very good. Great atmosphere in town (not beach front). Service was excellent (ask for Rey).