“Great food and service”

El Patio Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 183 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Central American, South American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
East Helena, Montana
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were looking for a place that offered something besides Mexican food and was invited in by a guy from the restaurant. While it didn't look like much from the street - it was a pleasant surprise. Lots of choice - reasonable prices. I had the dinner seafood special - lobster, fish, shrimp. It was terrific. It was one of the best meals we had in ambergris. The waiter was terrific - helpful and attentive. The key line pie and flan were a nice end to the meal.

• Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not so good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

The food was pretty good, but not any better than other restaurants in San Pedro such as the Blue Water Grill or Caramba. Yet the food cost 50% more. The service was fine, but again nothing special. The primary disappointment I have with this restaurant is I paid with my credit card for the meal and then left a 20% cash tip. When I received my credit card statement, I noticed that they had added another 10+% to my tab. This is a decent choice for a meal if you don't mind having the staff pick your pockets.

• Visited June 2014
Missouri
“Good food, nice people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We almost passed this up in favor of another place. We were glad we didn't. We ended up going here several times during our stay. JJ is a great waiter. Very friendly and accommodating. Be sure and ask for him. The food is really good. We really liked the pineapple chicken and fried fish. Also, the key lime pie is wonderful.

Visited June 2014
Billings Missouri
“Great place on the main drag in San Pedro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

They didn't appear very busy and were always trying to get us to come in and eat as we walked by. My family was hesitant but we gave it a shot. Delicious dinner. J.J. was a great waiter and since they were not very busy he spent time talking to us about where he was from and where we were from. It was at our request he sat with us and gave us advice on what to do on the last half of our vacation inland. Very nice guy and I will be visiting him again.

Visited June 2014
Silver Spring, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat and relax.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Enjoyed my food. Not too expensive, J.J my server was very nice and helpful. Went beyond call of duty.

• Visited June 2014