We really enjoyed Ambergris Caye. The relaxed vibe, the food, the beaches, the snorkelling--all amazing! What really sealed the deal for such an enjoyable vacation was staying at Grand Caribe. It was just about perfect! We were in unit F6, a 2-bed condo on the second floor. It was spectacular. So nicely furnished/decorated with all the conforts of home. The minute we walked it we were greeted by sparkling clean surfaces, perfectly folded linens, wide open space and cool air! After a few days in the Cayo region in more rustic accommodations all this was especially welcome (especially the cold air!). Bedrooms and bathrooms are clean and well fitted. Beds were so comfy too. A/C was fantastic for escaping the heat of June. Views over the pool and sea are spectacular! Pool is fabulous. It's huge, so big and so well laid out that even with a lot of people it doesn't feel crowded. Swim-up bar is fun! Staff at the bar/grill are really friendly. We were pleasantly surprised by the food at the poolside grill. The kitchen doesn't look like much, but all the food we had was pretty great. The beach area is well maintained, and during high winds they had crews out constantly raking up the extra seaweed mess swept onshore. The resort dock is great. Fun to jump into the water, swim around, loom at fish or catch a water taxi right from the resort dock. Concierge was great to arrange snorkeling trips, very responsive and helpful. Laundry service was a nice bonus, left it out every morning and it was clean and folded each afternoon. My family of 5 had such a wonderful time here. The condos were a refreshing place to park ourselves on a lovable island that can otherwise feel wet and dirty. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro