This is the ONE resort where I’ve found the reviews are “truely” accurate. Grand Caribe actually exceeded my expectations…..and they are high!
This is a VERY nice resort, located directly on the beach, with FABULUOUS views of the Caribbean! Every condo has a great view, even the ones that aren’t advertised as “ocean front.” So take a tip and save yourself some money ….. rent “ocean view.” My wife and I stayed in Unit C-4 and it had wonderful, unobstructed views….just as the write up described!
The staff at Grand Caribe were very nice and helped us arrange just about everything; Tropic Air reservations, golf cart rental, dive trips, they even paid for transportation to and from the airstrip! The staff also helped me surprise my wife by making the unit very romantic (flower petals, champagne). It worked!
The condo is new……I mean BRAND new and so are the furnishings! It is very spacious, with top-of-the-line everything: Belizean made mahogany furniture, high-end artwork and oil paintings, stainless steel appliances, granite counters…you name it. This place was nicer than any home I’ve ever lived in!
If you are looking for luxury, great staff, and don’t mind paying a little extra for it, this is the place. The resort is the best distance possible from the town: 10 minutes by golf cart, so you can go there to have dinner.. and far enough so you don’t have to worry about the noise of town. A lot of nights we walked north on the beach to have dinner. There are many restaurants that are quite good. The place was perfect in my opinion.
Oh yeah….the pools were HUGE and very clean and with 3 of them, they never felt crowded. Drinks are served at the swim up bar! What can be better than that?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro