This was the most wonderful place I have ever been. There was a total of 6 of us, (3 couples) and we stayed in the 3 Bdrm/3Bath. High end appliances and everything was more beautiful than the pictures. Staff was soo awesome, everyone very pleasant and extremely helpful. I would stay here again without a doubt, next time we are in Belize. The beds were all very comfortable, I haven't slept that good in a long time. The internet wasn't working too well but after they replaced the router for us (very quickly), it worked great. The pool bar has decent food, but there are many places to walk on the beach to get some AWESOME food too. You don't need to go to "town" unless you need groceries. We rented a 6-person golf cart to get around as we were there for 8 days and it worked out great. Awesome stay, nothing bad to say at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro