We didn't stay at Grand Caribe Belize Resort but it was certainly a beautiful place. We did stop in to have drinks and food at Cowboy Doug's pool bar. The pool is absolutely gorgeous and the staff at the bar were top notch. The food was very good as well the drinks.
Unfortunately we met Cowboy Doug and his sidekick while staying in Ambergris Caye. Both of these guys were drunk off their butts. They were rude and the sidekick was getting a little too friendly with one member of our party. What was a great day ended up with a sour ending. We plan to visit Belize again but it will be doubtful if we ever stop at Cowboy Doug's pool bar. Too bad because it is certaintly a nice place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro