Stayed at the Grand Caribe on my recent trip to Belize. It is a great place to stay. We had a one bedroom condo overlooking the pool and beach. Very comfortable room has a full kitchen and sitting area. Two TV's and WI FI in the room. Air condition works real well and ceiling fans also.
Now the complex has one bar/ grill and it is very small. Good food nice proportions but can get very busy. During my stay one bartender and one cook. Now I was there during the off season I guess for a wedding there were 38 of us and we kept them hoping. Room service was call in and go pick up. No other bars or restaurants on property! On day we got groceries and then mad slight snacks during the day. It is near other restaurants and bars short walk north or south on the beach.
I and my wife loved the place and would recommend it to family and friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro