Amazing resort. This was a family trip for 7 nights. Stayed in a ground floor unit rented from a private couple - 2 bedroom 2 bath. Very spacious, clean, with a washer and dryer in the unit, full kitchen with upgraded appliances, spacious bathrooms, free wifi, cable, everything you could ask for. You can catch the water taxi from the pier on premises and even fish for snapper and other sea creatures right off the pier as well.
Restaurant on premises is great - great drinks and the best lobster cevice on the island!
Definitely consider renting a golf cart - the cab fare to and from San Pedro is $20US one way. The road from San Pedro to the resort is a back road, extremely unpaved so be prepared for a very bumpy ride.
Aji restaurant is within walking distance and is very good.
Would stay there again without second thoughts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro