just back from the Gran Caribe-Ambergris Cay- Belize.(Oct 15-22)
Were there for 1 week...should have booked for longer.
Gran Caribe is a very fine resort, very safe, grounds well kept, plenty pools with swim bar and mostly a wonderful, courteous, kind and smiling front desk staff. You feel like you are at home, relaxing, fun.
The room with full kitchen was very elegantly decorated and perfect for 1 couple; the view from 3rd floor was outstanding, right on the beach.
Water activities are abundant- only did snorkeling: 3 x at Ho Chan/Reef shark alley with Lil Alphonse: the best of them all companies...very passionate....request him for that snorkel trip.
Would recommend Gran Caribe and will go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro