Very nice luxury condos 2 miles north of the noise of town. Units very nice, grounds well kept, pool great. Food very tasty but limited with only the one restaurant on the property. Recommend Ahi up the beach for great outdoor dining option. Water taxi to town is nice but cost can add up with a family. Didn't rent a golf cart and glad we didn't after walking the town. Town very walkable and cart wasn't needed with water taxi. Kitchen is very nice but grocery options in town are a bit limited. Grand Caribe arranged snorkeling for us, once we got going it was great but the communication between the concierge, us and the company taking us out could have been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro