We stayed at Grand Caribe for 10 days and this was our first trip to Belize. The staff was just outstanding. Tatiana and Jenna were great before and during our stay. Our housekeepers just spoiled us. Knowledge and willingness to book tours great!
Two big things we didn't like were:
1) The beach is basically unusable. Shallow, lots of sea grass the bottom is sharp coral that requires shoes.
2) While it is only a couple of miles from San Pedro it is isolated because of the terrible condition of the only road. 30 minutes of a bone jarring golf cart ride. To say it is wall to wall pot holes is an understatement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro