“whatev, dude”

Dining options: Breakfast
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“whatev, dude”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

this is like the soup nazi episode of seinfeld- "Have Chocolate Crossaints?"- NO! "anything that isn't plain?" NO "Cappachino?" NO..like really bro?

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Divemaster-Harland

• Greek first
Denver, Colorado
“Get in Your Golf Cart and Go!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The Baker is simple and so delicious. We got a smattering of goods (cinnamon rolls, sausage rolls, and a loaf of bread). We ate every single piece of it with a smile. The dough has a sweetness to it that was amazing. Error on the side of buying too much because you are going to eat it all!

• Visited June 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Amazing Cinnamon Rolls!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was lucky because I ordered the last cinnamon roll for the day. It was absolutely delicious! It was very fresh, which a sweet but not overpowering flavor. It wasn't super messy either like most cinnamon rolls. My husband had a cream cheese puff and a sausage roll and they were flakey and very good as well. I highly recommend! It was a nice little place a little ways away from the noise of San Pedro town so a good spot to sit outside and watch people and cars going by. The owner was very friendly too. Overall a great experience.

• Visited June 2014
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Quality ingredients”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This place was excellent! The best multigrain bread I have ever tasted and everything I bought was fantastic! And I bought a lot!

Visited May 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A MUST for Breakfast!!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had read numerous restaurant reviews before travelling to San Pedro and decided to try the cinnamon rolls. BEST decision ever! I brought back cinnamon rolls for all the girls in our group and they ate them up wondering how to get more. I did go back a second time because they are by far the best cinnamon rolls I have ever had. I wish I was in San Pedro longer to try more options on their fresh baked daily (which is everything) menu.

• Visited May 2014