“fun adventure in the reefs of Belize”
Review of Tuff E Nuff Tours

Tuff E Nuff Tours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fun adventure in the reefs of Belize”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We went with Ariel and Candy man twice. They were a lot of fun and very helpful. We dove the first day, and the conditions were perfect! The second day we did a dive/snorkel combo and they held sharks and rays for us to pet. Can't beat that! Highly recommended.

Visited July 2014

Lovettsville, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Will always choose them over other tour companies”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We did two tours with them. The first the combo to Xunantunich, zipline and cave tubing and the second one was a trip to Lamanai. We really enjoyed both experiences. The staff was fun, well prepared, friendly. When I go back to Belize I make sure I book all tours I can with them

Visited June 2014
1 Thank annacnovaes
Marana, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a Staff!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Tuff E Nuff tours is a well oiled machine staffed by a great group of experienced tour guides. I want to commend Orland, Ariel, Rico and Sydney for making my week in paradise a true joy.

Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome Tours”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My girlfriends and I stayed at the Belizean Shores Resort. We bought a weekly pass for the water taxi to get back and forth and also did snorkeling with these guys. They were SOOO AWESOME. Candy Man was our tour guide for one of our snorkeling adventures and he was absolutely amazing. So much fun and so knowledgable. The water taxi always left on time and they always made sure we just had a great experience. I'm glad we stayed at the Belizean Shores Resort, because having Tuff E Nuff right at the dock, made everything so convenient and enjoyable.

Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MAYAN RUINS AT XUNANTUNICH AND CAVE TUBING....”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I will start this review off by saying these two names...Flaco and Ali. These guys made our 8 hour excursion such a great time. Being from NYC my lady and I are used to a very fast paced life and we felt right at home with Ali behind the wheel. He was our driver and got us from point "A" to point "B" flawlessly. While Ali was driving, Flaco kept us entertained with a lot of triva questions on American history/geography. Flaco is definitly a well versed guy and knew his material. He lead our tour once we got to the Xunantunich Mayan Ruins. He might have joked with us in the van but he was all bussiness when it came to educating us on the history that took place at the Mayan ruins. It was a beautiful place to visit and we left with a better understanding of Mayan lifestlye. There was a lot to see there including howler monkeys that were sleeping in the trees above us. Ali...who knows how to speak howler, english, and creole spoke to the monkeys and got them to wake up for us. It was something to see. It was a perfect way to end that portion of the trip. Shorty after that we were treated to a delicious lunch and then started our cave tubing. It was also beautiful and relaxing at the same time. I'll sum this up by saying it was a great experience because of Flaco and Ali. They both made it a fun and enjoyable trip. I earned the name "sleepy" because I yawned a few times, I was caught by Flaco. It was from the great Belize night life the day before our tour.

Joe & Alyssa