“Amazing peeps take care of all your needs”
Review of Tuff E Nuff Tours

Tuff E Nuff Tours
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Rico, Sydney and the whole team are amazing. Couldn't have found better people to take care of us not just transport but all around the islands as well as Belize. This is the people you want to know. Love these guys!!!

1  Thank Natg420

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We went with Ariel and Candy man twice. They were a lot of fun and very helpful. We dove the first day, and the conditions were perfect! The second day we did a dive/snorkel combo and they held sharks and rays for us to pet. Can't beat that! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We did two tours with them. The first the combo to Xunantunich, zipline and cave tubing and the second one was a trip to Lamanai. We really enjoyed both experiences. The staff was fun, well prepared, friendly. When I go back to Belize I make sure I book all tours I can with them

1  Thank annacnovaes
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Tuff E Nuff tours is a well oiled machine staffed by a great group of experienced tour guides. I want to commend Orland, Ariel, Rico and Sydney for making my week in paradise a true joy.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My girlfriends and I stayed at the Belizean Shores Resort. We bought a weekly pass for the water taxi to get back and forth and also did snorkeling with these guys. They were SOOO AWESOME. Candy Man was our tour guide for one of our snorkeling adventures and he was absolutely amazing. So much fun and so knowledgable. The water taxi always left on time and they always made sure we just had a great experience. I'm glad we stayed at the Belizean Shores Resort, because having Tuff E Nuff right at the dock, made everything so convenient and enjoyable.