“Really bummed”

Jungle Water Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small licence tour operator that offers more option and activities than any other company at much more affordable prices.Our mainland tours from Ambergris Caye, San Pedro Town can be down by air or by the water taxi. Our newest and hottest tour on the Island is the ATV Island Jungle Adveture. It's seventheen miles of biking to rocky point where the reef meets land at our world heritage site, Bacalar chico National Park. Enjoy biking through jungle trails and a five minutes hike through the jungle. After exploring Rocky point we head back to the beach to relax and for a fish beach-bar-b-q.If you like while you await for lunch you can swim and also snorkel if you think you have extra energy. After lunch its back on our bike towards home and civilization once more. This tour will real give you a different pespective of our island and the oppertunities of to spot wildlife can be endless. You do not need to leave the island to have that amazing jungle experience or to have that wild adventure. Warning this tour includes a lot and we mean a lot of fun!!!!
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was really bummed to arrive in Belize and find that Jungle Water Adventures will not be doing any ATV tours during my stay. I had emailed a few weeks out asking about availability and was assured that there was availability during my stay and had the option of full or half day tours. I love going on ATV tours and had really been looking forward to it along with the Lamanai tour and sunset cruise (but mostly the ATV'ing). Would have liked to book with Jungle Water Adventures for all of my tours after reading the reviews. Now to go tour shopping again :\

1  Thank Screamin03
There are newer reviews for Jungle Water Adventures

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I visited belize in April 2014. This time we booked with Jungle Water Adventures to snorkel in the morning at Mexico Rocks/Tres Cocos. I was hunting for a trip and was not having much luck. I stopped in to see William to see if he had any openings. He didn't. He told me he would try to drum up a trip. He said he would contact me. I don't have a phone so I did not know how we would connect. About three hours later I saw William driving a golf cart down the beach searching for me by my accommodation. He really went out of his way to find me and set this trip up. Like I said before William is a good guy. We went the following day on the trip and had a great time. The snorkeling was very good. Any time my wife and I are in San Pedro we will always check in with William.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

William set me up with the best dive master on the island (Manuel), and the experience was awesome! I completed my open water SCUBA course, and was so impressed I did the Advanced open water course as well! I was 1 on 1 with the dive master the whole time! All dives were professional, safe, educational and AWSOME! We also did two snorkeling trips as well, and both were great! Highly recommend William as a knowledgable and capable local tour guide and provider. Thanks William!! Bill D

Reviewed 23 January 2014

First off the prices are very competitive. William is very knowledgeable and was able to book us on snorkeling and a great fishing trip without having reservations. The snorkelling was amazing William had the boat pic us up at our resort and within minutes we were in the water. The fishing was the best my wife never fished so I was hoping she would not be bored, well we had a half day fishing trip which we cut short because we caught 40 fish in about two hours it was amazing, the guide was great informative and cleaned our catch for us. Try the ATV tour you won't be disappointed. William also showed us some.great places to eat. Also his bike rentals are a affordable and easy way to see and get around the island.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

My wife and I went 2 days in a row with Jungle Water Adventures to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley. We walked in off the street and met William. He hooked us up both days for the snorkel tour. His price was competitive and he was friendly and up front. He tolds us what time to be at the pier near our hotel and both days we were picked up promptly. The boats were clean and well kept. The snorkel guides were friendly and worked hard to show us neat stuff. This is all you can ask from a tour company. William did his job well. I would use him again and would tell others to use him to,