“Must go, both for food and experience”
Review of Robin's Kitchen

Robin's Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 199 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I only write reviews if my experience is truly incredible and Robin's Kitchen is really a gem. This awesome Jamaican guy cooks a plated menu on his smoker grill and is truly a kind hearted guy. He likes to sit with his customers, get to know them, and take his time through the whole process. You have to understand island time to appreciate the experience, so don't expect to come in a hurry. It's the best meal on the island for only $6. I ate hear 4x during my week in San Pedro. Go get to know Robin.

2  Thank Matt W

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We heard about this little place and decided to stop in and checked out the menu. Upon looking at the menu I noticed a lot of flies in the area of food preparation and stood at the counter for several minutes with no greeting what so ever so I felt they didn't need my business and left.

3  Thank Jerry J
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I guess one of the problems with chicken is that in order to make sure it is done, you run the risk of having it become dried out. That's how our chicken was. However, the flavorings were decent and if we would have had enough time, we might have given this place another try. The food is decently priced also so that is another consideration.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

My partner and I were looking for a light meal, so we split the jerk chicken dinner and it left us wishing we each had gotten our own. The chicken was so well seasoned, had wonderful grill flavor, and it comes with 3 different sides. Don't let this little road side shack fool you, the food is for real and a must try on Ambergris! During our stay on the Caye, we had several locals recommend Robin's to us, so you know it's good.

1  Thank ritzgk303
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went there for dinner on the last night of our trip. The place was full. Lots of folks waiting for the chicken to come off of the grill. Once the food was ready, it was very good. Only drawback was that the chicken was cut into small pieces - bones and all.