“Loved the tacos”

Ranked #24 of 210 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

When we go on vacation we try to go to a variety of restaurants so we always go in to any restaurant with an open mind ready for success and failure. This was a success... we both had tacos, an order of beef and an order of pork. So good I can still taste them.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,244)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Too bad we didn't discover this until the 3rd night of a 4 night trip or else I would have insisted to eat here every night. Shrimp curry with coconut rice! Your taste buds will thank me...

1  Thank TravelingDDS
Reviewed 4 June 2014

There aren't a ton of dining options in tiny San Ignacio and it was a welcome change to find Elvi's. They made me a custom dish and were very friendly. Great prices as well. Just off the main drag, it is worth the few minute walk!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The quantity, quality and location if this restaurant were wonderful. Atmosphere was nice, breakfast right on the beach.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great place for Belezian and Carribean food. Inviting atmosphere. Great service. Not too pricey. I had the stone crab claws that were out of this world! My wife had the coconut curry shrimp which she said was very delicious. We would definitely go back.